[DDI-users] DDI Issues 521, 532, 533: Geographic

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Wed Apr 24 13:34:04 EDT 2013

There are now proposals and examples attached to the following Geographic
related Issues in Mantis <http://mantis.ddialliance.org> 521, 532, 533.
Primarily these relate to specific issues that were discussed but missed
getting into the PR version or were specifically requested based on the
needs of known implementation.
If a meeting on this topic is needed, I have scheduled one for Friday,
April 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM Central Daylight Time (7:00AM Arizona, 4:00PM
Europe, midnight Canberra)
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF A MEETING SHOULD BE HELD ASAP. I would like to be
able to let everyone know if this meeting will be held at least 12 hours in
advance (so the Arizonan's and Australians can sleep well).
MEETING CONNECTION INFORMATION:
1. Please join my meeting, Friday, April 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM Central
Daylight Time.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/439098798
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.
United States: +1 (646) 982-0002
Australia: +61 2 9087 3701
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 88 61
Finland: +358 (0) 942 41 5777
France: +33 (0) 182 880 455
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6976
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 503 498
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0167 07
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0624
Access Code: 439-098-798
Meeting ID: 439-098-798
GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

--
Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South