[DDI-users] "The DDI Identity Crisis"

Jani Hautam ä ki Jani.Hautamaki at uta.fi
Thu Oct 18 00:50:06 EDT 2012

This email is a notification about a message thread in the DDI Developer's
Google Group on the topic of "The DDI Identity Crisis", initiated and inspired
by Spencer's latest blog post. I am notifying these two mailing lists, since I
believe that there might be some interested readers out there, and I
also suspect
that the Google Group itself is not actively followed.

The message thread is at

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/ddi-developers/YntI3MatDiI

A teaser:

The current DDI references are not invariant under the modification
of context elements, and that is the property causing the revision
changes to leak undesirably to DDI references of unmodified sibling
elements. To read more, see the thread!

Jani.