[DDI-users] REMINDER: DDI Developers Meeting at EDDI 2012

Johan Fihn johan.fihn at snd.gu.se
Mon Oct 15 07:51:18 EDT 2012

Apologies for any cross-posting.

Dear DDI developers,

The 6th DDI developers meeting will be held in Bergen, Norway succeeding the 4th Annual European DDI User Conference. The meeting is an opportunity for software developers who work with the DDI 3 (Lifecycle) standard to gather together. Attendees will:

- Find the latest work others in the field are doing
- Learn about upcoming changes to the DDI standard
- Increase interoperability among our applications
- Get feedback and advice regarding tool implementation
- Exchange experiences and come up with new development ideas

Further information about the conference can be found on the web site:

http://www.eddi-conferences.eu/ocs/index.php/eddi/eddi12

The developers meeting will be either a two-day meeting held on December 5-6.

If you are interested in attending the developers meeting, please email johan.fihn at snd.gu.se by October 15. If you are interested in participating, please describe briefly the DDI development project you are involved in and possibly additional agenda topics that would interest you.

The meeting space is limited to 20 participants, so please understand that we may be not able to accept all interested participants.

We look forward to a successful meeting.

Regards,

The DDI Developers Meeting Organizers

Johan Fihn
Sam Spencer