[DDI-users] Colectica version 4 is now available

Dan Smith dan at colectica.com
Mon Oct 8 17:59:04 EDT 2012

Hello,

We are happy to announce that Colectica version 4 is now available.
Version 4 has been under development since the end of 2010, and we would
like to thank all of the organizations that have helped evaluate the
version 4 previews and offered such wonderful feedback and feature
suggestions. Current users will receive their upgrade emails shortly.

If you would like to have a free trial of Colectica Express, Colectica
Designer, Colectica Repository and Portal please visit our web site and
click on Evaluate. We would also be happy to describe all the software
and features with you over a web meeting.

To see how to use DDI 3 with Colectica, check out our extensive how to
articles:
http://www.colectica.com/howto

There are many new features in version 4 including completely
customizable documentation generation, RDF publishing, and a Workflow
Service that allows private metadata to stay private and public metadata
to be published. Developers can also now enjoy access to the Colectica
SDK source code. You can browse all the new features at:
http://www.colectica.com/features

A new version of the Colectica Reader, the Free DDI Viewer, is also
available.
http://www.colectica.com/software/reader

We are looking forward to seeing many of you at this years EDDI
conference in Bergen or the first North American DDI conference this
spring in Kansas!

Cheers,
Dan

--