[DDI-users] Fwd: DDI help

Bilal.Khurshid at lshtm.ac.uk Bilal.Khurshid at lshtm.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 08:17:31 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,
I am working on large dataset of medical research which was collected in the form of survey. I developed a web based system which contains the meta-data and it allows users to search variables and put them in cart and ask the admin for data (order the data).
After finishing project i have been asked to check if we can make it compatible with DDI2. I have gone through case studies at the website and got an overview of specification as well. I wonder if anyone can guide me with what steps should be taken to make it complaint.

Regards,
Bilal