[DDI-users] DDI job opportunity in New Zealand

adam.brown at stats.govt.nz adam.brown at stats.govt.nz
Tue Aug 28 02:12:33 EDT 2012

Statistics New Zealand is seeking applications from a positive,
enthusiastic person to join our Information Management unit as an
Information Management Analyst to work on a high profile
cross-organisational project.

We are looking for someone who is willing to learn the technical skills
required for data management and preservation, someone who is able to
promote best practice across the organisation to help make Statistics New
Zealand's data management practices more effective and efficient.

See the job vacancy at:
http://careers.stats.govt.nz/detail.aspx?jobId=108973&CoId=1379&rq=1

Adam Brown
Subject Matter Project Manager - Data Management and Preservation
Project Manager - Metadata Infrastructure
Information Management
Statistics New Zealand

adam.brown at stats.govt.nz
+64 4 931 4215

For useful information visit www.stats.govt.nz
Join us on www.facebook.com/StatisticsNZ or
Follow us on www.twitter.com/StatisticsNZ

====================== Correspondents: Please Note =====================
The information in this email, and any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and is for the intended recipient only.   If you receive
this message in error, please phone us toll free on 0508 525 525, or
advise the sender by reply email.

The content of any email entering or leaving Statistics New Zealand is
automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by security staff.

Statistics New Zealand makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its email
has been scanned and is free of viruses. However, Statistics New Zealand
can make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free
from viruses.