[DDI-users] UNSUBSCRIBE

Cheryl Jeffery Cheryl.Jeffery at altarum.org
Fri Sep 30 09:32:25 EDT 2011

From: ddi-users-bounces at icpsr.umich.edu [mailto:ddi-users-bounces at icpsr.umich.edu] On Behalf Of Bosch, Thomas
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 3:08 AM
To: Data Documentation Initiative Users Group
Cc: Nivedhitha Subramanian
Subject: Re: [DDI-users] DDI XSL style sheets?

Hi DDI community,

GESIS plans to offer XSLT stylesheets transforming DDI-XML (DDI 2.1 and DDI 3.1; using a DDI profile containing components often used) to PDF in a few weeks.
These stylesheets will be announced on the DDI Users list and listed in the DDI Alliance Tools Catalogue.

Kind regards,
Thomas Bosch
--
Thomas Bosch, M.Sc. (TUM)