[DDI-users] DDI XSL style sheets?

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Thu Sep 29 14:45:34 EDT 2011

Kate,
We have one we use for IPUMS-International extraction codebooks. I'm pretty
sure its open for use (and adaptation). I'm not in the office today but will
send it tomorrow.

Wendy

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Katherine McNeill <mcneillh at mit.edu>wrote:

> I’m working with an RA (cc’d) who’s working for an MIT faculty member to
> document their data for public use.  I’ve introduced her DDI and
> specifically to Nesstar Publisher as a tool for producing DDI metadata.  Now
> she’s at the step of wanting an XLST stylesheet to be able to display as
> html or PDF (but that’s not a built in feature in Nesstar).  The only style
> sheets I’ve seen advertised (via the Alliance Tools page) are from ICPSR and
> GESIS (we can’t seem to find those still available; and I have emails into
> both of them).****
>
> ** **
>
> My question: aside from those, are there other XSL stylesheets that are
> available that she could use.  Or any other suggestion for how she can
> accomplish this via Nesstar?****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Kate McNeill****
>
> ___________________________________
> Katherine McNeill
> Social Science Data Services and Economics Librarian
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology
> mcneillh at mit.edu | 617-253-0787
> http://libraries.mit.edu/guides/subjects/data/
> http://libguides.mit.edu/econ****
>
> ** **

Wendy L. Thomas                             Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center              Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South