[DDI-users] DDI XSL style sheets?

Katherine McNeill mcneillh at mit.edu
Thu Sep 29 13:39:40 EDT 2011

I'm working with an RA (cc'd) who's working for an MIT faculty member to document their data for public use.  I've introduced her DDI and specifically to Nesstar Publisher as a tool for producing DDI metadata.  Now she's at the step of wanting an XLST stylesheet to be able to display as html or PDF (but that's not a built in feature in Nesstar).  The only style sheets I've seen advertised (via the Alliance Tools page) are from ICPSR and GESIS (we can't seem to find those still available; and I have emails into both of them).

My question: aside from those, are there other XSL stylesheets that are available that she could use.  Or any other suggestion for how she can accomplish this via Nesstar?

Thanks,
Kate McNeill
Katherine McNeill
Social Science Data Services and Economics Librarian
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
mcneillh at mit.edu | 617-253-0787
http://libraries.mit.edu/guides/subjects/data/
http://libguides.mit.edu/econ