[DDI-users] New tools and tutorials for DDI Survey Development

Samuel Spencer theodore.therone at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:59:43 EDT 2011

Mary,

Always happy to my part.

Also, I have one last blog update and after this I promise I'll stop
clogging up the lists. Its not about survey methodology and design
this time. Its a sneak-peek at some software I'm building to help
users manage their Codelists using DDI 3.1 CodeSchemes and
CategorySchemes.

Blog Post: http://bit.ly/lQs1c7 - Virgil UI – Announcement and
Pre-alpha demonstration
Demonstration video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKkOZIiH5eg

Cheers,
Sam.

--- Specificity is the soul of all good communication ---
--- When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box ---
Find out more about me: http://about.me/legostormtroopr