[DDI-users] New tools and tutorials for DDI Survey Development

Kneeshaw, Jack kneejw at essex.ac.uk
Wed May 25 09:41:46 EDT 2011

Hi All

I tried those links and I believe you're missing three Qs, Sam, as in:

Part 1 - http://bit.ly/DDIQ_p1
Part 2 - http://bit.ly/DDIQ_p2
Part 3 - http://bit.ly/DDIQ_p3

I will now have a good read.

Cheers

Jack

JACK
KNEESHAW

SERVICE MANAGER, SURVEY QUESTION BANK, ESDS LONGITUDINAL AND ESDS INTERNATIONAL MICRODATA

kneejw at essex.ac.uk | 00 44 1206 872017