[DDI-users] DDI Agency Registry

Wendy Thomas wlt at pop.umn.edu
Mon Apr 11 16:06:12 EDT 2011

Stephan,

This has been off line for some time. It was getting hit with a lot of
spam and when the tools materials were switched over this got shut down on
the assumption that it would soon be replaced. We are working to get
something set up for this. I'll talk to TIC and see if we can this back on
the fast track...or at least a contact of some sort.

Wendy

--
Wendy L. Thomas                          Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director		 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center              Email: wlt at pop.umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South