[DDI-users] MultipleQuestionItem

Wendy Thomas wlt at pop.umn.edu
Mon Apr 11 15:33:31 EDT 2011

I am just checking to see who, if anyone is supporting or using the DDI
structure "MultipleQuestionItem". If you do use it or support it, can you
let me know what you use it for and how you apply it? It would be very
helpful to have examples as well as theoretical applications. TIC is
looking at various question structures and it would be helpful to know how
this one is being used.

Thanks for your help. If you'd rather send you comments to me rather than
the list, feel free to do so.

Wendy

--
Wendy L. Thomas                          Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director		 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center              Email: wlt at pop.umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South