[DDI-users] SAS CNTLIN CNTLOUT dataset in DDI31

Hoyle, Larry larryhoyle at ku.edu
Mon Nov 1 17:49:31 EDT 2010

I've posted a version of SAS2DDI31.sas at:

https://documents.ku.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-1192678_2-t_QWrRMARh

in the file SAS2DDI31.zip

That file also contains a SAS program to generate a test dataset, a
DDI3.1 file created from that dataset, and an about file.

The DDI file contains the metadata extracted from the SAS dataset, the
SAS data, and the SAS CNTLIN dataset. Including the SAS data, and the
SAS CNTLIN dataset are program options.

Again, feedback would be appreciated.

Larry Hoyle

SAS
> dataset involves preserving the dataset itself and the associated
CNTLIN

https://documents.ku.edu/users2/larryhoyle/Public/DDI31/SAS_CNTLIN_CNTLO