[DDI-users] XSL for DDI 3 display

Samuel Spencer spencs01 at student.uwa.edu.au
Wed Mar 10 18:26:16 EST 2010

Hi Guys,

I've been working on some ways of converting different sections of DDI
to a HTML view.
Currently they target a different use-case for displaying subsets the
DDI (web-from creation, codescheme viewing/searching). Can you
describe exactly what it is you need?

Samuel Spencer.

--- Specificity is the soul of all good communication ---