[DDI-users] Using schemas for DDI 1-2?

Wendy Thomas wlt at pop.umn.edu
Tue Jul 20 10:08:04 EDT 2010

All IHSN and I assume NESSTAR products us this schema. I don't believe
NESSTAR puts it in the output DDI (someone with NESSTAR should check
that). However all IHSN microdata toolkit produced DDI .xml output points
to this schema on the DDI Alliance web site (where it can currently not be
found).

Wendy

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010, Sanda Ionescu wrote:

> Hi, all.
>

> We would like to know if there is anybody out there who might be using a
> schema - rather than DTD - for DDI V. 1-2 applications.
>
> We would like to take the schemas off the DDI Alliance website (they may
> include errors and are not being maintained), but we do not want to
> create problems for anybody who might be referencing them.
>
> So please do let us know.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Sanda.
>

> Sanda Ionescu
> ICPSR
> University of Michigan
> P.O. Box 1248
> Ann Arbor, MI 48106
>
> Phone, Fax: 734-615-7890

Wendy L. Thomas                          Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director		 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center              Email: wlt at pop.umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South