[DDI-users] REMINDER CfP: 1st Annual European DDI Users Group Meeting: DDI - The Basis of Managing the Data Life Cycle

Joachim Wackerow joachim.wackerow at gesis.org
Fri Sep 18 09:38:41 EDT 2009

We would like to remind of this Call for Papers.

The submission deadline is extended to October 22.

Registration is now open for the participation at
- the Users Group Meeting and/or
- the half-day course on DDI 3: Putting DDI to Work for You

See details at:
http://www.iza.org/eddi09

Nikos Askitas and Joachim Wackerow