[DDI-users] Workshop on Implementation of DDI3 - Advanced Topics

Joachim Wackerow joachim.wackerow at gesis.org
Sat Jul 25 04:03:46 EDT 2009

The announcement didn't include the date.
Sorry about that. Achim

Workshop on Implementation of DDI3 - Advanced Topics
November 2-6, 2009
Schloss Dagstuhl, Wadern, Germany

--
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Postal address: P.O. Box 122155, 68072 Mannheim, Germany
E-mail: joachim.wackerow at gesis.org
www.gesis.org/en/institute/