[DDI-users] Question regarding DDI 2.1 and earlier tags

Wolfgang Zenk-Möltgen wolfgang.zenk-moeltgen at gesis.org
Tue Jan 27 03:46:33 EST 2009

Dear Wendy,
Since we are using DDI 2.x very broadly I checked the specifications of our
programs DSDM and DBKEdit: They do not make any use of txt or concept below
the elements mentioned by you. As far as I know, also the program QDDS does
not use them. I will pass your request to our internal DDI group also to
clarify this.
Best regards from Cologne,
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Zenk-Möltgen

GESIS – Leibniz-Institut für Sozialwissenschaften

Datenarchiv und Datenanalyse
Leiter IT Köln
Bachemer Str. 40
D-50931 Köln