[DDI-users] Free Colectica DDI Resolver and open source toolkit

Jeremy Iverson jeremy at algenta.com
Mon Dec 21 19:10:10 EST 2009

We are excited to announce the immediate availability of Colectica DDI
Resolver, the newest member of the Colectica family of programs and
services. This free service is designed to quickly locate authoritative
sources of metadata. Colectica DDI Resolver enables discovery of web
services and data services based on an agency identifier or DDI URN.
Once a client has discovered the location of one of these services, it
can query and interact with the service.

     http://resolver.colectica.com/

The Colectica resolution service is built in partnership with DNS Max, a
provider of directory and naming services. For over ten years, DNS Max
has maintained a worldwide network of high availability name resolution
servers with zero downtime. This speed and reliability is leveraged in
the new Colectica Resolution Services.

We are also launching the open source Colectica DDI Resolver Library for
.NET and Java. This open source library makes it easy to integrate data
resolution functionality in your own applications.

     http://resolver.colectica.com/home/develop

We look forward to working with the DDI community to improve the service
and library.

Cheers,

The Colectica team