[DDI-users] Follow up on modules

Bart Orriens bart.orriens at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 13:37:36 EDT 2009

Hi Wendy and Dan,

many thanks for your responses.

Concerning grouping questions in the instrument flow: Dan, I
will use the description 'way' then in anticipation of 3.1.

Concerning the representation of modules:

I will use QuestionSchemes then to logically group my questions.
Just one follow up:

I can then refer to the identifiers of those schemes in my instrument
flow in case I want to represent that this whole group of questions is
asked?
For  example:

<QuestionScheme>
  <r:Id>MyId</r:Id>
...my question items here...
<QuestionScheme>

And in the instrument flow I can put?:

<QuestionConstruct>
  <QuestionReference>
    <r:Id>MyId</r:Id>
  <QuestionReference>
<QuestionConstruct>

(instead of referring to all the questions in the scheme in individual
question constructs)
Many thanks again,
Bart

p.s: I hope you don't mind my many questions, thanks for patiently
explaining things!