[DDI-users] XSL style sheets for DDI 3.0

Wendy Thomas wlt at pop.umn.edu
Mon Aug 3 21:30:08 EDT 2009

Bart,

Currently I don't know of any publically available forms. I know ICPSR is
working on some and the development of a codebook display is high on the
list of needed tools. Perhaps someone from ICPSR could provide an update
on where they are with this. If others are working on creating XSL
templates please chime in. Clearly this is something we are all interested
in obtaining.

Wendy Thomas

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009, Bart Orriens wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm a newbie to the DDI (very excited about the initiative) and was
> wondering if there are any stylesheets already available that produce
> codebooks specified conform DDI 3.0?
>
> Any pointers in the right direction would be great.
>
> Kind regards,
> Bart Orriens

Wendy L. Thomas                          Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director		 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center              Email: wlt at pop.umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South