[DDI-users] [Fwd: Q about metadata standards in social science]

William Block block at cornell.edu
Fri Apr 24 09:37:19 EDT 2009

DDI User's Group,

A query about metadata standards that I received via another e-list.
You will note that the author of the query, Karen Brooks, is aware of
DDI, and I thought I would forward to this list, in case some of you
want to answer or get in touch with her (if you do respond to the
list, be sure to cc: Karen in your reply).

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Matt Weatherford <mbw at u.washington.edu>
> Date: April 23, 2009 3:37:10 PM EDT (CA)
> To: apc-comp at pop.psu.edu
> Subject: [APC-COMP] [Fwd: Q about metadata standards in social
> science]
>

> Does anyone have insight or info to share regarding metadata
> standards?
>
> Please see the original question below.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

---
William C. Block, Director
Cornell Institute for Social and Economic Research
http://www.ciser.cornell.edu

Executive Director
Social Science History Association
http://ssha.org