[DDI-users] FW: html-tags in DDI XML files

Sanda Ionescu sandai at umich.edu
Tue Jun 3 13:43:40 EDT 2008

Hi, Georgios.
In DDI 2.1 (and previous versions) you can use a few TEI tags to format
text.
They are declared in the DTD - at the end of the document.
As far as I know, you cannot use html tags, either inside or outside
[CDATA] but the TEI tags should help.
Let me know if you have additional questions.
Sanda.

Sanda Ionescu
ICPSR
University of Michigan