[DDI-users] DDI-XML generating "wizard"?

Reto Hadorn reto.hadorn at sidos.unine.ch
Wed Jan 9 06:35:52 EST 2008

ODODO was developed by a team, that was dissolved
a few years ago as the Centre Quételet was
re-organized. Roxane Silbermann
(<mailto:roxane.silberman at ens.fr>roxane.silberman at ens.fr
may be able to tell you if the development was
continued or not. Probably not. I know of a
partner organisation, the CDSP
(http://cdsp.sciences-po.fr/), which use Nesstar Publisher.

Best wishes

Reto