[DDI-users] DDI-XML generating "wizard"?

Steve McRoberts steve.mcroberts at doit.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 8 17:17:36 EST 2008

Hello Stefan,

We used a database and spreadsheets to fill in metadata. We wrote a
small Java application that took the meta data and converted to xml
and transformed all into one comprehensive DDI document.

That allows the non-technical users an easy way to add as much meta
data as needed.

Steve McRoberts
University of Wisconsin - Madison