[DDI-users] ability to track parent/contingent variables?

Wendy Thomas wlt at pop.umn.edu
Wed Dec 10 16:38:45 EST 2008

Kate,

In describing LogicalRecord in logicalproduct/DataRelationship you can
provide information on the keys to identify record types, keys to link
records of different types and the relationship of these records.

DataRelationship
   RecordRelationship
     RecordReferenceSource  with @RelationsCodeType (Parent | Child |
Sibling)
     RecordReferenceTarget  (reference to the target record)

Wendy