[DDI-users] Results of vote on DDI 3.0

Mary Vardigan vardigan at umich.edu
Mon Apr 28 07:53:09 EDT 2008

Dear DDI User Community,

It's official -- the Alliance has approved DDI 3.0 for publication!

The Technical Implementation Committee is preparing the official DDI 3.0
package to be published this week, and we will also begin to reorient
the Web site to incorporate 3.0. While much work lies ahead, we should
celebrate this important milestone. Thank you to everyone who has
contributed, in so many different ways.

Hope to see many of you in Palo Alto at IASSIST.

Best wishes,
Mary

Mary Vardigan
Assistant Director, Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social
Research (ICPSR)
Phone: 734-615-7908
Fax: 734-647-8200