[DDI-users] DDI validation

Joachim Wackerow joachim.wackerow at gesis.org
Wed Sep 26 05:24:47 EDT 2007

Hello Guido

The file is valid. I tested it with XML Spy. It seems to be an error
related to the XML Copy editor. You can also validate with some XSLT
processors like XALAN. Some tools stumble over the duplicate definition
of xml:lang etc. like XML Mind Editor. XML Mind Editor Personal edition
is another free XML editor which is aware of XML Schema.

Achim