[DDI-users] <DataSet>

Wendy Thomas wlt at pop.umn.edu
Mon Oct 8 09:50:22 EDT 2007

Guido,

It was inadvertantly left out of PhysicalDataProduct due to a typo (note
that there are currently 2 locations for "DataItem". This bug has been
recorded and will be corrected in the next version which is currently
being worked on (we have about 40 bug corrections to make). It should be
out by this weekend.

Wendy

p.s. see mantis.ddialliance.org and login as guest to look at the bugs and
proposed resolutions.