[DDI-users] R: DDI validation

Joachim Wackerow joachim.wackerow at gesis.org
Mon Oct 1 09:03:11 EDT 2007

Guido

Look at the DDI Alliance site. Several examples are available at:
http://www.ddialliance.org/ddi3/index.html#ddi3

Please note that these examples are valid according to the public review
version.
The public review package is available at:
http://ddi-alliance.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/ddi-alliance/DDI-TIC/3/releases/FinalsForPublicComment.zip

I'm not familiar with XMLPad. Are you sure that XMLPad is really XML
Schema aware? On the web site only validation against DTD's is mentioned.

Achim