[DDI-users] BiMontly Update Correction

Wendy Thomas wlt at pop.umn.edu
Tue Jul 31 21:52:42 EDT 2007

My apologies. I was making the last update to this file in a dark room and
added the last 4 bugs to the wrong bullet. The distribution of bugs should
be as follows (this reverses the count for bullets 2 and 3). Wendy

.	5 of these related to clarification of the field level
documentation
.	9 deal with the requirement of certain elements and the ability to
capture simple files in a simple manner (use of defaults)
.	13 request the addition or deletion of an element such as a link
or description
.	3 refer to structural aspects of the schemas

Wendy L. Thomas                          Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director		 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center              Email: wlt at pop.umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South