[DDI-users] Dataset element in DDI 3

Wendy Thomas wlt at pop.umn.edu
Fri Aug 10 17:01:06 EDT 2007

Larry,

you are right there was a typo made and that inadvertantly got switched to
DataItem. I have already filed a bug on this but will add your note.
Software is also no longer there. I'm doing a walkthrough of the
PhysicalDataProduct this weekend to sort out a number of things that came
up when we made some changes to this schema.

Wendy