[DDI-users] Re: DDI-users Digest, Vol 26, Issue 1

I-Lin Kuo ikuoikuo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:20:57 EDT 2006

It is unwieldy but not impossible to use XPath to get XPath to process the
node list.

Append a space before and after the @var, append a space before and after
the @ID, and then do a simple contains string comparison. The XPath might
look something like this (untested)

<xsl:variable name="varIDList" select="concat(' ', at var,' ')"/>
... select="//var[contains($varIDList, concat(' ', at ID,' '))]

This will likely be slow as molasses, though.

--
I-Lin Kuo