[DDI-users] Access to DDI

wackerow at zuma-mannheim.de wackerow at zuma-mannheim.de
Fri May 27 04:28:47 EDT 2005

Regarding SPSSOMS2DDI, a new version will be available in the next weeks.
It will transform all available metadata in SPSS system files to the DDI
format. Summary statistics and frequencies are optionable available.

The new version is based on SPSS version 13. The restrictions in the XML
output management system of SPSS 12 do not exist anymore in SPSS 13, thus
SPSSOMS2DDI can generate variable-level DDI information for all available
metadata in a SPSS file.

The new version of SPSSOMS2DDI will be announced in this list.

Achim