[DDI-users] Access to DDI

Reto Hadorn reto.hadorn at sidos.unine.ch
Fri May 20 05:00:56 EDT 2005

Hi Michelle,

Basically, the procedure will very much depend on the structure of your
metadata in the Access database, what you have (do you have question
wordings?) and in which relationship to the variable definitions. The
target is clear (DDI-XML); the source, not. The guy or girl who defined the
database should know the way to reach the target from his particuliar database.

So there is for sure no standard procedure to be found.

Reto

Reto Hadorn

SIDOS

Swiss Information and Data Archive Service
For the Social Sciences, Neuchâtel

+41 32 721 20 03