[DDI-users] Improving the DDI Web Site

Natalia Debandi nataliadebandi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:40:14 EDT 2005

Hello, I'm a new user, I am initiating a research project using DDI.

1) What parts of the site do you visit most often?
 About specification.
 2) What site features work best for your needs?
... Is well explained all the information, shortly and easy to understand.
 3) What site features don't work well for you? I.e., what do you think
most needs improvement? How would you like to see them improved?
 - The points "about specification" and "user information" are confused to
me and I do not have clear where I must look for something .
- Articles and Papers area

4) What's missing from the site? What do we not offer that you feel would
be a valuable addition?
 - some type of discussion forum

 Natalia Debandi
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales
Universidad de Buenos Aires

Matthew A. Richardson
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
Phone: 734.615.7901
Email: matvey at umich.edu
"Everything tires with time, and starts to seek some opposition,
to save it from itself." --Clive Barker, The Hellbound Heart