[DDI-users] CATI - type surveys and the DDI

Hoyle, Larry larryhoyle at ku.edu
Tue Jan 4 10:58:00 EST 2005

Is anybody using this as input to CATI software as a way to design
surveys?
This would be a great way to ensure that the metadata match what was
actually done.

Larry Hoyle
Associate Scientist
University of Kansas, Policy Research Institute
Blake Hall
1541 Lilac Lane
Lawrence, KS  66044-3177

http://www.ku.edu/pri