[DDI-users] CATI - type surveys and the DDI

A. Michelle Edwards edwardsm at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jan 4 10:30:27 EST 2005

Good morning all and Happy New Year...

This may be a long way - so be forewarned :)  OK - the DDI codebook
documents the entire survey - all questions, answers, etc...  In a situation
such as a CATI survey (as I understand it) - the respondent is asked
question 1 - based on his/her answer is then passed onto question 4 - and
then maybe onto question 12...  and so on.  Is there anyway we can capture
this "gateway" in the DDI codebook?

Hmmm..  that was shorter than I expected and I hope this makes sense to
everyone....

Michelle

A. Michelle Edwards, Ph.D.
Academic Services, CCS
Vehicle Services Bldg, University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario
N1G 2W1

PH: (519) 824-4120 Ext. 54539
FAX: (519) 767-1620