[DDI-users] Example Document on Site invalid.

Wendy Thomas wlt at pop.umn.edu
Wed Sep 22 11:45:49 EDT 2004

Definately. This one came from our shop some time ago and I don't even
know if its a current version of our stf1 xml file. Because of some
internal software hiccups we routinely removed that line. I should check
and see if the "hiccup" still exists and provide a clean copy of the xml
with appropriate reference line.

Wendy