[DDI-users] Automatic generation of variable-levelmetadatafromSAS/SPSS files

Hoyle, Larry larryhoyle at ku.edu
Tue May 4 11:53:51 EDT 2004

I've been experimenting with the SAS XMLMAP facility that should be
productional in version 9 to read DDI files and generate the SAS code to
read the data file described.

I've attached a PDF of a draft of a paper I proposed for SUGI. I'd be
gald to share the SAS code if anyone is interested.

Larry Hoyle
Policy Research Institute
University of Kansas