[DDI-users] New DDI editing tool

Adrian Dusa adi at roda.ro
Fri Jun 18 12:17:53 EDT 2004

Dear Jean-Noël,

I managed to log-in using francais language option, but it seems to get
stuck on english.
Any hints?
Best regards,
Adrian

http://www.centre.quetelet.cnrs.fr/test/ododo/

with the login demo / demo.

MAIN FEATURES

- a unique interface for several users and survey collections ;
- people can work without conflict on the same survey collection
  together ;
- highly customizable interfaces to make editing easier (choices list,
  direct links to the DDI tag library, user-defined balloon helps,
  user-defined fields and forms...) ;
- export to XML files ;
- import from DDI XML files.

KNOWN LIMITATIONS

- repeated fields are not managed (except the whole fileDscr and
  otherMat sections) ;
- import of ODODO generated XML files works well, but import from
  other sources may partially work ;
- only latin1 and utf8 encodings are supported for XML importation.

We are currently working on ODODO distribution. Any feedback would be
greatly appreciated, and don't hesitate to contact us for any further
information.

Jean-Noël Bouvier
bouvier at cidsp.upmf-grenoble.fr
Julien Barnier