[DDI-users] Csaba's questions

Zsadányi Nagy Csaba zsadanyi at tarki.hu
Wed Jan 21 15:17:57 EST 2004

Dear Sanda!

Thank you for your quick and useful answer.

> 1.Your first question: the bibliographic citation CANNOT be repeatable
> because it describes ONE study and it is assumed that the same item (study)
> cannot be described in several different ways.

Thank you for the clarification this way I was able to understand this
field. I hope I get it correctly that all producers can be repeated within
one field separated by commas e.g.

best regards,
csaba

--

Csaba Zsadányi-Nagy
TÁRKI Databank, databank assistant

TÁRKI Social Research Center Social Science Databank
H-1112 Budapest, Budaörsi út 45.
tel: (+36-1) 309-7693, fax: (+36-1) 309-7666
web: http://www.tarki.hu/adatbank-h/
mail: zsadanyi at tarki.hu