[DDI-users] Adding tags to the DDI

Mark R. Diggory mdiggory at latte.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:10:27 EST 2004

Andrew,

We are currently in the process of developing extensibility into the
schema. But I expect this will be very controlled initially.

I'd like to here more about what your attempting to do as well.

One point, your example appears to be more tied to "conditional
processing", xsl templating language is a very powerful tool for this.
If there is a way you can avoid conditional processing within the xml
file itself and focus it into the application. You may get more bang for
your buck from the tools your using with lets design headaches.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer