[DDI-users] XML Document with All Elements

Matthew Richardson matvey at umich.edu
Mon Dec 13 09:12:21 EST 2004

Hey all,

I'm in the process of building an XSLT document that renders DDI XML into a
PDF codebook, specifically a stylesheet that renders all elements and
attributes. I've into a slight hitch in that I don't have any DDI XML that
includes *all* elements.

Does anyone have a DDI XML document that uses all or nearly all elements in
the stylesheet? I don't need locMap, nCube, or nCubeGrp, as those don't
have visual displays anyway.

If you have a DDI XML document that you feel includes most or nearly all
elements, please contact me. It would help me greatly in the development of
this stylesheet (which will be made freely available to DDI users).

Matthew A. Richardson
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
Phone: 734.615.7901
Email: matvey at umich.edu
"Everything tires with time, and starts to seek some opposition,
to save it from itself." --Clive Barker, The Hellbound Heart