[DDI-users] Section 3 - File Description Interpretation

Mary Vardigan maryv at icpsr.umich.edu
Wed Apr 28 09:39:42 EDT 2004

Rocco,

We have a set of Web pages on getting started with the DDI at:

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI/users/intro-use.html

Please get back in touch if you have any questions, and thanks for your
interest in the project.

Mary

At 08:58 AM 4/20/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi All,
>

>I'm a data manager at the University of Pittsburgh and plan to archive a
>bunch of datasets this fall, after our research study ends.  Can someone
>give me a quick heads-up on how to get started using DDI?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Rocco

Mary Vardigan
Director, Collection Delivery
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
University of Michigan
P.O. Box 1248, Ann Arbor, MI 48106-1248
Phone: 734-615-7908
Fax: 734-647-8200