[DDI-users] RE: Section 3 - File Description Interpretation

Sanda Ionescu sandai at icpsr.umich.edu
Mon Apr 26 12:48:05 EDT 2004

>Hi, Michelle.

Since the codebook you're creating is supposed to accompany the data file
that you are distributing to your own users,
I say in section 3 you should describe the data file in the format that you
are providing (i.e. SAS dataset file, in your example).

Sanda.

Sanda Ionescu,
Research Associate
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
The University of Michigan
P.O. Box 1248
Ann Arbor, MI 48106

Phone: (734) 615-7890