[DDI-users] Where do i start

Jyoti Savla ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:39:22 -0800 (PST)

--0-658416930-1049132362=:88869

Dear members:

I am in the process of getting the codebook together for a project I am working on using DDI.  However, I do not know where to start from.  The DDI website has tons of information, however, I am looking for step-to-step guidance, examples of codebooks done by other members of the list, etc.  I would greatly appreciate suggestions from anyone who has gone through a similar dilemma.

Much thanks,
Tina SavlaDepartment of Child & Family DevelopmentUniversity of Georgia.