[DDI-users] Fwd: Question on DDI Information in Russian

Mary Vardigan ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:32:38 -0400

Hello, everyone. Does anyone out there know of information on the DDI
in Russian? See below...

Thanks,
Mary

--

Mary Vardigan, Director, Web Resources Development
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)