[DDI-users] Introduction to the list

I-Lin Kuo ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:31:11 -0500

Daniel.

Welcome to the list.

I'm a developer at the Inter-University Consortium for Social and Political
Research (ICPSR) here in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We're actively involved with
the DDI and we host the official DDI home page as well
(http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI/index.html). The site contains the DDI DTD
as well as sample marked up DDI XML. Feel free to post any questions about
the DDI to this list, as there are a lot of knowledgeable people here,
including ICPSR's own resident DDI-goddess, Sanda Ionescu.

By the way, does your firm have a website? I was unable to find any
information on it.